WhatsApp Plus new version will give you a new and different experience from the original WhatsApp, for example, you can change font style in WhatsApp Plus. I believe this is the reason why many people choose WhatsApp Plus. People have had enough of the limitations of the original WhatsApp. However, while many of us know that WhatsApp Plus can change the font style, what if it does so? It’s worth discussing. If you don’t understand how to change the font style of WhatsApp Plus by now, read the following article carefully and it will give you the answer. But don’t worry man, even kids can learn this simple method.
- Firstly, you need to click on the three dots in the top left corner of WhatsApp Plus to turn it on and it will display PlusMods
- Secondly, after completing the previous step, you will be redirected to the setting, click on universal in the page
- Thirdly, once you have clicked on this you will find a number of options, again click on Styles (Look and feel)
- Fourthly, here you can change the font style, click on font style
- Once you have completed these steps you will see that there are a variety of font styles to choose from. When you scroll down you can also view more styles. Click on any of the fonts you like and you’re ready to go!
To change fonts style makes a big difference to the user interface of WhatsApp Plus. This makes the app more interesting to use. I didn’t lie to you, it’s really easy to do! Click here to go to the home of official website to download whatsapp Plus latest version.